Tuesday, July 1, 2008

VF

The August issue of Vanity Fair is almost out; or maybe already is out. Anyway, Mark's picture is on the cover and he's also got a huge spread about young actors in there. The pictures are some of the first things I worked on when I first started working at the studio this summer and I think they are pretty nice. So go look at them in the magazine or here. If you look online, watch the behind the scenes video. You can see some of the people that I work with, behind those scenes.

We finally shot Mary J. Blige today. Most of the day was boring because I basically just sat in the grip truck and made sure it didn't get towed. However, by the end of the day I had played the NEW Super Mario Bros. for a while, I had run all over the Plaza Hotel, and I had spoken to Mary J. Blige. Even though it was pretty boring most of the time, today was still pretty exciting overall. Look at these pictures from my cell phone:





No comments: