
I'm living in New York now. Have been for a few weeks but I've been too lazy/busy to write on here. I've been working for a few people. You all of course know my roommate Ryan Dorsett. I worked with him this summer but not since then. I'll forgive him for that though. I've done a few jobs with a fella named Peter Yang. Another guy named Dustin Cohen brought me on a job of his were we got to shoot the Killers. So that was pretty cool. Actually my entire time up here has been pretty cool. I love it.
When I moved up here, I left almost all of my stuff in Texas, but luckily,
my dear ol' Dad was kind enough to bring it all up to me. He had some time off so he drove up here and we hung out last weekend. The point is that my Dad is great, we had some fun, and now I have about half as much space as I used to.
I plan on posting on here a lot more often from now on so check back and comment often. I like seeing what you guys have to say about my life. Also, I have a few other things lined up, job-wise, so you can be praying about that and I'll be sure to keep you posted on goings on.

1 comment:
yay! alex is back! I missed reading these man
Post a Comment