skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Lazy Saturday
I don't really have any news for today. The weather was really nice so I went and sat at Battery Park for a while. It was great. All of these things are also great:
BLUBLU
Vladmaster
FALLZ
Look at them.
1 comment:
Matthew McCord Lindley
said...
Old people.
May 17, 2008 at 9:54 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2008
(32)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
▼
May
(10)
New Apartment
The Met
Lazy Saturday
The Yellow Ones Don't Stop
The New Guy
Success
To the Graduates
Roof Confirmed
A Roof
The Beginning
About Me
ALEX
I make pictures.
View my complete profile
Followers
1 comment:
Old people.
Post a Comment