Friday, May 16, 2008

The Yellow Ones Don't Stop


I worked again Wednesday. It was a long day. I didn't get home until about 8:45. It was most of the same stuff as Monday: Delivering things and building things. To set Wednesday apart, however, I was presented with a completely new challenge, something I had never done before. In preparation for a big shoot of a well known NYC rapper on Thursday, I had to go pick up the 15 passenger van and drive it back across the island to the studio. Yikes. Taxis hate everyone else on the road, the lanes don't match up after each intersection, and the layout of the streets just doesn't make alot of sense sometimes. You'll be glad to know that I eventually made it to the studio with my life. So that was my Wednesday.

1 comment:

Project Journal said...

quite the difference from driving in commerce eh? haha